Inspirational quotes have an amazing ability to motivate us and change the way we feel about ourselves. This is why I find them so interesting and crucial on our paths to success.
I’ve compiled a list of some of the best motivational quotes to help you take control of your thoughts, think positively and set new goals.
1) “The Way To Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” -Walt Disney
This straight-to-business quote comes from the man who created the happiest place on earth – and a multi billion dollar empire.
2. “Don’t miss out on something that could be great just because it could also be difficult.”
3) “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” -Will Rogers
Will Rogers was an American actor, cowboy, columnist and social commentator who believed in keeping forward momentum.
4) “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.”- Unknown
When you replace ‘lose’ with ‘learn’ in your vocabulary, the thought of failure becomes less daunting and lets you focus on growth.
5) “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.” – Inspirational Quote By Vince Lombardi
Vince Lomardi was an American football hero who’s uplifting words frequently make it onto Top 10 Inspirational
6) “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.”- Rob Siltanen
I believe this is one of the best quotes to live by because it reminds me to think without limits and never doubt my wildest thoughts.